MANUFACTURER: Biopelle. OC Eight professional mattifying gel for face and skin
For years, photographers and makeup artists have used a secret weapon for shine-free results: OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel.
- Clinically proven to mattify skin and remarkably improve the appearance of facial foundation.
- Evens skin tone for all skin types.
- 8 hour control.
- Alcohol and fragrance free.
- Non-drying and non-comedogenic(wont clog pores).
- OC eight mattifying gel is formulated with ACRYSORB(DVB/Isobornyl Methacrylate/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer), invisible micro-particles that are specially designed to trap facial sebum on contact.
- The result is matte looking, shine-free skin for up to eight hours.
With OC8’s 8-hour formula featuring ACRYSORB®, micro-particles trap facial oils to reduce shine and redness for up to eight hours.
You'll get beautiful, worry-free results that last all day.
OC8 is clinically proven to reduce shine and improve the appearance of facial foundation. It can be used after your regular facial cleansing and moisturizing routine and before applying makeup.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, DVB/Isobornyl Methacrylate/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG 400, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA.
- Gently cleanse and dry the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of OC eight mattifying gel every morning as a part of daily skin care routine.
- Gently massage OC eight into the skin using a light circular movement.
- Apply OC eight after moisturizers and sunscreens, but prior to oil-free make-up.
- OC Eight has been formulated to work for up to eight hours, however, can re-apply during the day is required.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 5 Reviews: