Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Isopropyl antiseptic rubbing alcohol 12 oz - 24 ea
Helps relieve minor muscle aches, helps decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
You Save: $3.26 (10.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Isopropyl antiseptic rubbing alcohol 50% 12 oz, 24 ea
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- 12 OZ, 50% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, Health Care, Helps Relieve Minor Muscle Aches, Helps Decrease Germs In Minor Cuts and Scrapes.
- An excellent rubdown after physical exertions, or as a soothing massage. Cooling and refreshing after bath.
- Used for rubdowns, general massage purposes and as an antiseptic for simple wound disinfections.
Isopropyl Alcohol (50 percent concentration)
- clean affected area.
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily.
- may be covered with a small bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- store at controlled room temperature.
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
- for external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
- do not apply over large areas of the body.
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance, or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 24.00 lb