MANUFACTURER: SUNDOWN VITAMINS.
INDICATIONS: Vitamins to go maximum individual daily packets by Sundown
It is specially formulated to support your needs, including:
- Healthy Heart.
- Healthy Immune System.
- Energy Metabolism.
- Healthy Bones and Teeth.
- Muscle Health.
- Healthy Eyes.
Sundown Vitamins to go makes it easy to stay healthy. No need to guess the right dosage and no need to buy and store several different bottles. You have most of your nutrient needs in one convenient packet.
It is perfect for anyone on the go. It is great for the daily morning rush, travelers, handy for office, school or sports. Just take along the number of packets you will need and put them in your briefcase, purse or pocket. It is a special combination of many nutrients you need to support good health.EACH PACKET CONTAINS:
- Sundown High Potency Multi (Coated Caplet)A multiple vitamin and mineral supplement with over 20 nutrients and dietary ingredients.
- Sundown C Timed Release Plus Rose Hips (Caplet)Vitamin C is essential for the growth and maintenance of tissues and organs.Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and helps promote healthy immune function.Vitamin C is vital to the production of collagen and provides support for proper cardiovascular function. Formulated to release over a prolonged period of time.
- Sundown E (Softgel) Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps promotea healthy heart.It helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body and works with Vitamin C and Beta-Carotene to provide antioxidant support.Vitamin E helps maintain a healthy circulatory system and is an essential nutrient important for health.
- Sundown Calcium + D (Coated Caplet) Calcium promotes strong bones and healthy teeth.It is required for proper transmission of nerve impulses and heartbeat regulation.Vitamin D helps promote calcium absorption.
- Sundown Eleuthero (Tablet) Eleuthero has been recognized for its ability to support well-being.
Cellulose (Plant Origin), Gelatin, Hypromellose, Croscarmellose, Glycerin, Cellulose Coating, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Acacia Gum, VegetableStearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide Color, Soybean Oil, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake. Contains wheat ingredients.
For adults, take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal. Asa reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with yourhealth care providers.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you aretaking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult yourdoctor before use.
- Avoid this product if you have Wilson�s disease.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid. Excessive heat.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if outer wrap is torn Or missing.