Vicks Dayquil mucus control DM liquid with blend flavor
- Temporarily relieves cough associated with the common cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
- When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg)
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, DandC Yellow 10, FDandC Yellow 6, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 30 ml (2 TBSP) every 4 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years 15 ml (1 TBSP) every 4 hours.
- Children 4 to under 6 years ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years do not use.
- When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing..
- Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use: If you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysem.
- If you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).If you have a sodium-restricted diet.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb