Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Diagnostic Products, Health Monitors > Thermometers for Ear >
Vicks behind ear gentle touch thermometer with fever insight #V980 - 1 ea
Gentle enough for a sleeping baby and is clinically accurate at detecting fever with instant one-second readings.
You Save: $6.86 (13.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Vicks behind ear gentle touch thermometer with fever insight #V980
- Gentle enough for a sleeping baby and is clinically proven accurate at detecting fever with instant one-second readings.
- Behind Ear Technology for the whole family.
- Instant readings, in just one second.
- Professional accuracy.
- Fever InSight large backlit display changes color to indicate temperature level..
- Memory feature recalls and displays the last temperature taken.
- Automatic shutoff to help extend battery life.
- Turn unit on by pressing the On/Off button.
- The thermometer is ready to use when the display shows OK.
- Place the orange ring of the product on the neck behind the ear lobe.
- While holding thermometer in that spot, press and hold the Start Button. When the unit beeps, release Start Button. (Takes about one second.).
- Do not use thermometer for 20 minutes on skin if exposed to hot or cold temperatures such as direct sunlight, fireplace heat, cold (compress), direct air conditioning air flow, swimming, bathing, etc.
- Do not take temperature from the side on which the patient was lying�use the opposite side.
- Keep thermometer away from direct exposure to the sun.
- Store in a dust-free, dry area at room temperature.
- Readings from the right side of the patient�s head may differ from the left�therefore, it is preferable to take all temperatures on the same side of the head.
- Avoid subjecting the thermometer to strong shocks, such as dropping the unit on the floor.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb