Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Mucinex fast-max DM Max maximum strength liquid - 6 oz
Helps to reduce cough due to minor throat and common cold or inhaled irritants.
You Save: $3.88 (27.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to loosen phlegm
- Helps to get to sleep
Mucinex fast-max DM Max maximum strength liquid
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Helps to reduce from:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
Dextromethorphan HBr - 20 mgCough Suppressant , Guaifenesin - 400 mgExpectorant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Dextrose , DandC Red #33 , FDandC Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Methylparaben , Potassium Sorbate , Propylene Glycol , Propylparaben , Purified Water , Saccharin Sodium , Sodium Hydroxide , Sucralose , Xanthan Gum
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Other Information:
- Each 20 mL contains: Potassium 6 mg, sodium 13 mg.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
- Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- When using this product Do not use more than directed.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb