Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Walking Aids, Rollators > Walkers >
Medline Bariatric folding 2 button walker with 5 inches wheels and Extra wide - 1 ea
Contoured textured, PVC handgrips provide additional patient comfort.
You Save: $44.02 (35.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 080196743394
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
Medline bariatric folding walker extra wide, Universal
Featuring easy-to-use push-button mechanisms that may be operated by the fingers, palm or side of hand, each side of this lightweight walker operates independently. Enjoy easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability when standing up, while the front cross braces located near the top of the walker allow full stride.
- Sturdy 1" aluminum tubing folds to a slim 4 1/2" for easy transportation and storage.
- Contoured textured, PVC handgrips provide additional patient comfort.
- Height adjusts from 30" to 43 1/2" in one-inch increments.
- Width inside hand grips: 20 1/2".
- Width inside base legs: 28".
- Depth opened at base: 19".
- 500-lb. weight capacity.
- This Product Contains Dry Natural Rubber.
- Be sure all locking mechanisms are secure before using the walker.
- When using wheels use on front legs only, or with wheels on all four legs with proper rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker forward and then the other side without lifting the walker.
- Use Medline accessories only. Use of other accessories may result in improper fit and risk of fall or injury.
- Do not use on stairs.
- Watch out for:
- Electric cord in path.
- Water or oil on floor.
- Throw rugs.
- Toys on floor.
- Corners of bedspreads.
Shipping Weight : 6.00 lb