INDICATIONS:Nature Made Cholest-off cholesterol fighter dietary supplement tablets
It contains Reducol, a unique, proprietary blend of natural plant sterols and stanols. Plant sterols and stanols, also known as phytosterols and stanols, are naturally occurring substances present in leaves, nuts, vegetables and other plants. Over 40 years of clinical research on plant sterols and stanols have demonstrated their long-term safety with no known adverse effects. Products containing at least 0.4 grams per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 0.8 grams as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, helps support cardiovascular health. One serving of Nature Made Cholest-Off supplies 0.9 grams of plant sterols and stanols. As part of a cholesterol management program, you should consult your physician and have your cholesterol levels checked regularly.
- Clinically proven to reduce cholesterol.
- Helps support cardiovascular health.
- All natural.
- 450 mg plant sterols/stanols.
- No artificial flavors, no preservatives, no chemical solvents, yeast, starch or gluten.
Cellulose Gel, Acacia, Magnesium Silicate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica Gel, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide (artificial color), Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate
- Take two caplets two times daily with a meal.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
- Not for use by pregnant or lactating women, or young children.
- Check with your physician before beginning use of CholestOff if you are currently using medications to lower you cholesterol.
- Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.