Robitussin Peak cold maximum strength multi-symptom cold
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold: nasal congestion; cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- Relieves: Nasal Congestion, Cough and Mucus.
- Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant).
- Guaifenesin (Expectorant).
- Phenylephrine HCl (Nasal Decongestant).
- Maximum strength claim based on maximum daily dose of active ingredients.
Dextromethorphan HBr (USP 10 mg), Guaifenesin (USP 200 mg), Phenylephrine HCI (USP 5 mg)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, D&C Red 33, FD&C Red 40, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Menthol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Providone, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Xanthan Gum
- Shake well before using.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12, do not use.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 20-25�C (68-77�F).
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg.
- Each 5 mL teaspoon contains 10mg Dextromethorphan HBr, 200mg Guaifenesin, and 5mg Phenylephrine HCl.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), and/or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask doctor if you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless; symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever; cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap.
- Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb