Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Robitussin Peak cold cough plus chest congestion DM - 4 oz
Controls and relieves a frequent cough, plus thins mucus to relieve your chest congestion.
You Save: $1.45 (16.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Robitussin Peak cold cough plus chest congestion DMControls and relieves a frequent cough, plus thins mucus to relieve your chest congestion.Get your symptoms under control with a tough cough suppressant AND an effective expectorant.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg, Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, natural flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb