Ricola natraul honey lemon with echinacea cough suppressant throat drops
- Ricola Echinacea Honey-Lemon Herb Throat Drops contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats in a base containing Echinacea and other Ricola herbs, lemon and honey.
- Ricola Echinacea Honey-Lemon Throat Drops also contain 15mg of Vitamin C.
- Herbs have been used around the world for centuries.
- For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice.
- Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth, sore throat.
Each drop contains: Menthol (2.7 mg) (Oral pain reliever)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Extract of Ricola's Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Linden (Tilia Cordata) Flowers, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris), Peppermint, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Wild Thyme, Lemon Concentrate, Honey, Maltodextrin, Flavors (Natural) (Honey, Lemon, Peppermint), Silicon Dioxide, Starch Syrup, Sugar
- Adults and children 6 years and older: Take 2 drops every 2 hours.
- Dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever,headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use..
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb