Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Chloraseptic Allergen block gel - 0.1 oz
Prevents itchy and runny nose, Safe to use with your regular allergy medicine.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Chloraseptic Allergen block gel
Prevents itchy and runny nose. Safe to use with your regular allergy medicine. Drug free and will not cause side effects. Targets indoor and outdoor allergens.
New chloraseptic allergen block gel targets indoor and outdoor allergens. They are drug free and hence no side effects. Airborne allergens like ragweed and dust mites can cause allergic symptoms when they enter your nasal passages. New chloraseptic allergen block works by blocking allergens on contact before they enter your nose. Blocking allergens helps prevent symptoms.
- Best if used before symptoms start.
- Put a small drop of gel on your forefinger.
- Spread the gel between your forefinger and thumb.
- Apply a thin film of Allergen Block Gel around your nostrils and between your nose and upper lip.
- Rub in until dry to the touch.
- Repeat every 4 to 6 hours for best results.
- Reapplication is suggested if nose or face becomes wet.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse with water and discontinue use.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb