Tresemme climate control finishing hair spray
This hair spray, with climate control complex, gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts all day by creating a barrier between your hair and humidity, static, UV rays and wind. The unique formula, with keratin and UV inhibitor, keeps your hair vibrant and healthy looking without any residue. Take control of your hair and face weather head on.
- Professional quality for all hair types.
- Contains a maximum of 55% VOCs.
- Not tested on animals.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Alcohol Denatured, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Coploymer, Amino Methyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Keratin.
- Prep your hair with TRESemme Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply an adequate amount of TRESemme Climate Control Mousse to damp hair.
- Set your style by spraying Climate Control Finishing Spray 8-10 inches away on dry or almost dry hair.
- For a strong hold, layer on more coats where you want more control./ul>
- Do not use near fire, flame or sparks.
- Do not smoke until hair is thoroughly dry.
- Do not puncture, incinerate, or crush.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120�F(49�C) as can may burst.
- Do not use if nozzle is missing or defective.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: