Dynamic Health liquid vitamin C 1000 mg, Natural citrus flavor
- All Natural Ingredients
- Fast Acting Liquid Formula
- Readily Absorbable
- Doesn't Contain Wheat, Yeast, Corn, Soy or Milk
- A Powerful Anti-Oxidant Source
- Exceeds Recommended daily Vitamin C Intake
- Delicious Natural Citrus Flavor
- Beneficial As A Dietary Supplement
- Easier to Swallow than Hard Tablets & Powders
Dynamic Health Liquid Vitamin C with natural Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids is an easy to swallow dietary supplement. In the 65 years since its discovery, vitamin C has come to be known as a "wonder worker." It's easy to see why: In addition to its role in collagen formation and other life-sustaining functions, vitamin C serves as a key immune system nutrient and a potent free-radical fighter.
Vitamin C helps some of our most important body systems. First and foremost, it helps the immune system to fight off foreign invaders. Vitamin C also supports the cardiovascular system by facilitating fat metabolism and protecting tissues from free radical damage, and it assists the nervous system by converting certain amino acids into neurotransmitters. The skin, teeth and bones also benefit from vitamin C's collagen-forming and invader-resisting properties; this vitamin contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, healthy teeth, healthy gums, and the healing of wounds.Liquid Vitamin C Features:
- A powerful Anti-Oxidant source.
- Fast acting liquid formula.
- Designed to provide maximum absorption & assimilation.
- Delicious, great tasting natural citrus flavor.
- Exceeds the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
- Is quicker & easier to digest than hard tablets or capsules.
- Does not contain wheat, yeast, corn, soy or milk.
- No Sugar or salt added. No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Packages in a sealed, dark bottle to provide maximum protection from exposure to light and heat.
Antioxidant Functions: Polysaccharides enhance cell-mediated and T-cell immune responses.
Immune System Functions: Vitamin C can enhance the body's resistance to infectious disorders. It strengthens and protects the immune system by stimulating the activity of antibodies and immune system cells such as phagocytes and neutrophils.
Other Processes: Vitamin C contributes to a variety of other biochemical functions. These include the biosynthesis of the amino acid carnitine and the catecholamines that regulate the nervous system. It also helps the body to absorb iron and to break down histamine, the inflammatory component of many allergic reactions.
Purified water, glycerin USP (Vegetable), organic agave nectar, natural citrus flavor.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablespoon daily or as directed. Also, may be mixed with your choice of beverage or juice. Refrigerate after opening.