Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Bacitracin antibiotic ointment by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, 1 oz
Generic: BACITRACIN. First aid to help prevent infection in: minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
You Save: $1.24 (23.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Bacitracin ointment by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Generic: BACITRACIN.First aid to help prevent infection in: minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Bacitracin 500 units (Antibiotic)
Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- In the eyes.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Over large areas of the body.
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb