Bacitracin ointment by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Generic: BACITRACIN.First aid to help prevent infection in: minor cuts, scrapes and burns.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Bacitracin 500 units (Antibiotic)
Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- In the eyes.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Over large areas of the body.
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb