Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg, Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg, Phenylephrine HCl, USP 5 mg.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, natural & artificial flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.