Zicam ultra cold remedy Bi-Layer rapidmelts with cherry flavor
- Reduces duration of cold symptoms when taken at the first sign.
- Concentrated formula.
- Convenient dosing.
- Great tasting.
- Quickly dissolves in your mouth without water.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit-forming.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zincum Aceticum 2xReduces Duration and Severity of the Common Cold , Zincum Gluconicum 1xReduces Duration and Severity of the Common Cold.
Acesulfame K , Crospovidone , FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Maltodextrin , Mannitol , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Modified Food Starch , Natural & Artificial Flavors , Polyethylene Glycol , Polysorbate 80 , Povidone , Silicon Dioxide , Sodium Lauryl Sulphate , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Sorbitan Monostearate , Stearic Acid , Sucralose , Talc
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth.
- Do not chew.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use.
- Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
- Zicam cold remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are allergic or sensitive to zinc.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb