Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Fexofenadine HCL 180 mg 24 hours tablets by Major Pharmaceuticals, 15 ea
Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
You Save: $7.52 (35.2%)
Earn Points on this item:13
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Fexofenadine HCL 180 mg 24 hours tablets by Majar Pharmaceuticals
- Original Prescription Strength.
- Relief of: Nasal Congestion, Sinus Congestion and Pressure, Runny Nose, Sneezing, Itchy, Watery Eyes and Itchy Nose or Throat.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Nasal congestion.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages.
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
Fexofenadine HCl (Antihistamine), Pseudoephedrine HCI 120mg (Nasal decongestant)
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Colloidal Silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid.
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet swallow tablet whole.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over - take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age - do not use.
- Adults 65 years of age and older - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with kidney disease - ask a doctor.
Other Information:Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened. Store between 20� and 25�C (68� and 77�F).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb