Refresh liquigel lubricant eye drops
- Extra-strength relief plus protection.
- Unique, extra-strength eye drop, specially formulated to provide added moisture for immediate relief of moderate-to-severe dry eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- What Can Cause Dry Eye:
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Computer use and reading.
- Wind and sun.
- Certain medications.
- Age and certain medical conditions.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 1%
Boric Acid , Calcium Chloride , Magnesium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Purified Water , Purite Stabilized Oxychloro Complex , Sodium Borate , Sodium Chloride
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Retain this carton for future reference.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb