Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Diet and Nutrition > Nutritional Foods >
Dynamic Health aloe vera juice, Cranberry flavor, 32 oz
Aloe Vera has a long history as a safe and effective internal medicine and external skin care emollient.
You Save: $2.79 (34.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Dynamic Health aloe vera juice, Cranberry flavor
- All natural ingredients
- Tastes great!
- Non pasteurized
- No artificial color
- No sweeteners added
- Can be used as a natural skin moisturizer
- Exceeds all inter. Aloe science council standards
- Can be applied topically for relief from minor skin insect bites, skin irritation, sunburn and abrasions
- A natural source for vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, minerals, trace elements and rich in ucopolysaccharides
- Relieve the discomfort
- Causes by ulcers, colitis, stomach disorders & arthritis
Aloe Vera has a long history as a safe and effective internal medicine and external skin care emolliant. Among the different varieties of the Aloe plant, the Barbadensis Miller exhibits the most effective beneficial properties. Taken internally, Aloe Vera has been shown to have various beneficial effects on the body.Aloe Vera Juice has been demonstrated to strengthen and fortify the following body systems:
- Digestion - One of its most popular usages these days is for maintenance and fortification of the digestive system. Aloe Vera's properties are those of healing and soothing.
- Laxative - It has a gentle laxative effect on the bowels.
- Immune system - contains many ingredients providing antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic elements.
- Skin Care - moisturizing and conditioning. Effective also when taken internally.
- Burns and Sunburn - The soothing and healing qualities of Aloe Vera are well known for any type of burn and is especially popular for sunburn.
- Blood circulation - a number of constituents have beneficial effects on blood pressure and coagulation.
- Aloe Vera is a great stimulator of the body's immune system.
Certified organic aloe vera (99.7%). Less then 1% of the following natural, food grade sources: citric acid (oxidation inhibitor) and organic cranberry flavor. Contains polysaccharides.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice can be: Mixed with other juices, & served over ice as a refreshing smoothie. Apply topically for relief from skin irritations, sunburn, minor skins abrasions or insect bites. Also can be used as a natural skin moisturizer.
Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb