Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Dynamic Health glucosamine chondroitin, Joint elixir liquid, Pineapple and Mango, 32 oz
Provide a dynamic blend of substances used to restore and maintain the health and strength of joints.
You Save: $18.06 (54.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Dynamic Health joint elixir liquid, Pineapple & Mango
Uniquely formulated to provide a dynamic blend of substances that are traditionally used to restore and maintain the health and strength of joints, including materials necessary for the formation and repair of cartilage and connective tissue in the joints. The all natural ingredients is Dynamic Health Laboratories Liquid Joint Elixir formula have many beneficial properties.
Glucosamine Sulfate / Hydrochloride / Free Base
- All Natural Ingredients
- Liquid Formula
- Anti Aging!
- 32 Day Supply
- Readily Absorbable
- Helps Alleviate Joint Pain
- Delicious Mango-Pineapple Formula
- Fortified with Vitamins D3, Complex B, Zinc&Horsetail
- Helps Maintain Joint and Cartilage Elasticity
- Beneficial As A Dietary Supplement!
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Collagen
- Easier to Swallow than Hard Tablets & Powders
Chondroitin Sulfate / Free Base
- Glucosamine is naturally found in the body
- Glucosamine is a form of amino sugar that stimulates the formation and repair of articular cartilage
- Glucosamine is needed by the body to help manufacture specialized molecules that are found in cartilage called glycosaminoglycans
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation and also helps to preserve joint space
- Helps to increase lubrication of the joints
- Stimulates cartilage repair
- Inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage
- Glucosamine also provides a buffering action to help protect against excessive wear and tear of the joints.
- Without glucosamine, our tendons, ligaments, skin, nails, bones, mucous membranes, and other body tissues can not form properly.
- Chondroitin is found naturally in the body
- Is part of a large protein molecule that provides elasticity to cartilage
- Helps prevent other enzymes in the body from degrading the building blocks of joint cartilage
- Reduces joint pain and preserves joint space
- Increases lubrication of the joint and helps stimulate cartilage repair
- Inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage and connective tissue
- Chondroitin is a major component of cartilage
- Chondroitin provides structure, holds water and nutrients, and allows other molecules to move through cartilage
- Lycopene (a red plant pigment) is a proven antioxidant that may help to lower the risk of certain diseases including cancer and heart disease
- Helps maintain a healthy heart
- Helps maintain healthy nails, encourages water expulsion, healthy skin, and helps maintain a healthy urinary tract
- Aids in hair-regrowth, and helps to heal wounds
- Can reduce hemorrhage due to high silica content
- Helps to reduce the inflammation or enlargement of the prostate gland
- Horsetail contains manganese, magnesium, iron and copper, minerals which are essential to health and vitality
- Horsetail helps to rebuild connective tissue throughout the body
B Complex & Zinc
- Collagen aids in the regeneration of tissue, remodeling of tissue and healing of wounds
- 75% of our skin is comprised of Collagen
- Collagen controls cell shape and differentiation
- B vitamins are known for their free-radical scavenging properties
- B-Complex Vitamins have anti-aging properties, and are traditionally to help defend the body against the harmful effects of everyday stress
- Zinc helps the body heal itself
Dynamic Health Laboratories Liquid Joint Elixir combines delicious taste of Mango and Pineapple flavors, so you can enjoy sipping it pure or mixed with your favorite beverage.
Purified water, Fructose, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Lycopene, Horsetail, Collagen (plant derived), Vitamin A (beta carotene) Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3 (cholicalciferol), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate) Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B5 (as pantothenic acid), Zinc (zinc oxide), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (to maintain freshness) Natural Pineapple and Mango Flavors.
Traditional use: Take 2 tablespoons (1 fl. oz.) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional. Shake gently before use. Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening.
Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb