Desert Essence daily replenishing tea tree hair shampoo with organic tea tree and lavender oil
- Daily replenishing
- With organic tea tree oil
- Organic tea tree
Desert essence daily replenishing tea tree shampoo is powerful yet gentle. Tea tree oil cleanses without stripping hair's natural emollients and helps restore the moisture balance to hair and scalp. Peppermint oil soothes your scalp while yucca and eucalyptus help reduce flaking while adding moisture and shine to hair.
Desert essence tea tree shampoo formulas are the first formulas in america to contain standardized quality australian tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is noted for its soothing and protective properties. Among the most effective of inherent antiseptics, tea tree oil is a non-greasy essential oil that supports the health of your hair.Features and Benefits:
Use it for your personal care and your home:
- Helps restore moisture balance to hair and scalp.
- Adds shine while helping to reduce flaking.
- Deeply cleanses without stripping hair�s natural emollients.
- Problem skin: Wet a cotton ball. Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water. Tea tree won�t cause dryness and flaking like some chemical treatments can.
- Manicure/Pedicure Treatment: Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- Scalp Treatment: Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- Baby Care: Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
- Laundry Freshener: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Add one teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces the thorough, chemical-free clean.
- Stain Remover: Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
- Bath and Tile Cleaner: Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap buildup. After washing down walls and removing grime and mildew, wipe over again to prevent mildew re-growth.
- Pest Control: Household ants and other pests dislike tea tree oil, so a few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution to deter moths.
- Mold Removal: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to 2 cups water. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.
Water (Aqua), Coco-Glucoside (Coconut Derived), Sodium Coco-Sulfate (Coconut Derived), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract (Prickly Pear Cactus), Yucca Schidigera Extract (Yucca Cactus), Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Menthol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.
Massage a small amount into wet hair and scalp. Lather, rinse thoroughly with cool water and follow with Desert Essence Daily Replenishing Tea Tree Conditioner for optimum results. Do not use on color-treated hair.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb