Desert Essence 100% pure australian tea tree oil
- 100 % Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Antiseptic qualities
- Detoxifying agent
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil grown in Australia with inherent antiseptic qualities. A native of the Australian coast and long recognized for its abundant health benefits, tea tree oil has for the last half century been the subject of considerable medicinal research in Australia. Continued scientific testing there has revealed tea tree oil to contain over 100 different chemical compounds, making this singular leaf-derived oil an effective antiseptic and detoxifying agent.Use it for your personal care and your home:
- Problem skin: Wet a cotton ball. Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water. Tea tree won�t cause dryness and flaking like some chemical treatments can.
- Manicure/Pedicure Treatment: Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- Scalp Treatment: Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- Baby Care: Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
- Laundry Freshener: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Add one teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces the thorough, chemical-free clean.
- Stain Remover: Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
- Bath and Tile Cleaner: Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap buildup. After washing down walls and removing grime and mildew, wipe over again to prevent mildew re-growth.
- Pest Control: Household ants and other pests dislike tea tree oil, so a few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution to deter moths.
- Mold Removal: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to 2 cups water. Shake to mix. Spray on mold and wipe clean.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Add one or two drops to a moist cotton pad for application to the appropriate skin areas. Do not use full strength on face.
Use only as directed. Avoid getting in eyes or mucous membranes. In case of serious wounds or burns, consult a physician. If redness, irritation, swelling, pain or infections occur, stop use immediately and consult a physician. Keep out of each of children and animals.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb