Home > Beauty, Suncare > Lip Makeup > Canker and Cold Sore Relief >
Robin Barr cold sore and fever blister treatment reliever with lemon balm, 0.5 oz
Moisturizing, powerful, non-greasy, soothing and pleasant tasting. Relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters.
You Save: $2.99 (27.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Robin Barr cold sores begone cold sore and fever blister treatment reliever with lemon balm
Cold sore and fever blister treatment with lemon balm. Moisturizing, powerful, non-greasy, soothing and pleasant tasting. Relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters. Cold Sores Begone is a topical get that relieves cold sores. Lemon balm has strong activity against both types of herpes virus and this product can be used anywhere on the body except around the eyes. It is commonly used in Europe where application 2 to 4 times daily shortens the duration and intensity of cold sores, fever blisters and genital herpes attacks. When used at the first sign of an attack it will usually abort the attack all together. This product is also effective on canker sores.Use for Cold Sores (fever blisters) occurring on the lips, in or around the nose, or other locations where cold sores erupt.
- ZAP it at the early warning symptom (tingling) BEFORE it erupts
- Reduces severity and duration for a recent outbreak.
- If you are the individual who does not feel or notice an early warning.
- Symptom prior to an eruption, simply apply routinely once a day.
- If cold sores occur during the night while asleep, apply to lips every night before bedtime.
If over exposure to the sun often triggers an eruption, use a lip balm with sunscreen, followed by an application of Cold Sores Begone.
- Topical, non-toxic, yet uniquely effective & powerful.
- Unique due to herbal ingredients known for their anti-viral properties.
- Syrup-like consistency, mild sweet flavor.
- Cold Sores Begone is topical, herbal, yet powerful.
- Safe to apply in all areas except in or around the eye.
- Has a syrupy consistency, mild sweet mint flavor.
Allantoin, Glycerin, water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (cone flower) extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, flavor, methylparaben.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area on face or lips at first sign ("a tingle") of a cold sore/fever blister. Wash hands before and after application. Use 5 times a day until healed. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. When using this product, apply only to affected areas. Do not use in or near eyes. For use at first sign of tingling, itching or burning.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb