Robin Barr Canker Sore begone oral pain reliever with grape seed extract
Oral pain reliever with grapefruit seed extract for canker sores caused by stress, fatigue and dental procedures. Herbal support for fast, soothing relief. For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores.Finally, A Solution for Ulcerations Inside the Mouth Caused by:
- Stress and Fatigue
- Dental Procedures
- Radiation or Chemotherapy Treatments
- Lowered Immune System
- Topical, non-toxic, yet uniquely effective & powerful
- Unique due to herbal ingredients known for their anti-viral properties
- Syrup-like consistency, mild sweet flavor
If dental visits trigger canker sores, swab inside of mouth, including gums, tongue, roof of mouth, inside cheek and lips, prior to dentalwork. Contains menthol for pain relief. Has a syrupy consistency, mild sweet mint flavor.
Menthol, Glycerin, water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (cone flower) extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit seed) extract, sambucus nigra (elder flower) extract, flavor, methylparaben.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Children under 12 years: should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or doctor.
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or a doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- When using this product, apply only to affected areas. Do not use in or near eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb