Zicam ultra cold remedy bi-layer rapidmelts homeopathic tablets
- Reduced the duration of a cold.
- Concentrated formula.
- Convenient dosing.
- Great tasting.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zincum Aceticum 2X, Zincum Gluconicum 1X
Acesulfame K, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Crospovidone, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Talc
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and olders:
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- To avoid minor upset stomach, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb