Elecare Jr hypoallergenic powder vanilla flavor
- Nutritionally complete for children age 1 year and older.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Not for IV Use.
Elecare Jr is a nutritionally complete amino acid-based medical food for children age 1 year and older who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein. Elecare Jr is for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic1 to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple food-allergic children.
- Shown to be effective in maintaining growth of children with cows milk protein allergy when used as the primary source of calories1.
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain tryglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten Halal.
Corn Syrup Solids (55%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (8.7%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (7.7%), Soy Oil (6.3%), L Glutamine (2.1%), Artificial Flavor, Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Less than 2% of:, L Asparagine, L Leucine, DATEM (An Emulsifier), L Lysine Acetate, L Valine, Calcium Phosphate, L Isoleucine, Potassium Phosphate, L Arginine, L Phenylalanine, L Tyrosine, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, L Threonine, L Proline, L Serine, L Alanine, Magnesium Chloride, Glycine, L Histidine, L Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, L Cystine Dihydrochloride, L Tryptophan, Magnesium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, M Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L Carnitine, Niacinamide, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Beta Carotene, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.