Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Nutrition Food >
Elecare hypoallergenic powder for infants with DHA and ARA, 14.1 oz
Clinically shown to support growth when used as a primary source of nutrition.
You Save: $11.57 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Elecare hypoallergenic powder for infants, infant formula
- EleCare is for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, Gi-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic,1 to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple food-allergic children.
- Clinically shown to support growth when used as a primary source of nutrition2.
- 100% free amino acids as protein source.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize), bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour desired amount of water into clean bottle (see Powder Mixing Guide).
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (9.4 g) to each 2 fl oz of water; return dry scoop to can.
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Storage and Handling:Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened can contents within 1 month.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
Not for IV use, Never use a microwave oven to warm mixture. Serious burns can result.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb