MANUFACTURER: NATURES BOUNTY.
INDICATIONS:Natures Bounty vitamins for the hair dietary supplement tablets
It provides a combination of nutrients consistently found in healthy hair. Guaranteed free of: wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving).
- Coated for ease of swallowing.
- Dietary supplement.
Niacin 35 mg 175% ; Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% ; Vitamin B-12 6 mcg 100% (as Cyanocobalamin) ; Pantothenic Acid 100 mg 1, 000% (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) ; Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) 15 mg 83% ; Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg 100% ; Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 15 mg 100% ; Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 2 mg 100% ; Manganese 5 mg 250% (as Manganese Gluconate) ; PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 30 mg ; Choline Bitartrate 125 mg ; Inositol 50 mg ; Isolated Soy Protein 100 mg ; Brewer's Yeast 5 mg.
Cellulose (plant origin), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Croscarmellose, Cellulose Coating, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Mannitol.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Niacin Warning: Use of this product may cause skin flushing, burning, itching, or rash.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.