Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Wart Removal >
Sal-Plant gel 17% tube by Pedinol, 14 grams
For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
You Save: $4.38 (17.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Sal-Plant gel 17% tube by Pedinol Pharmacal Inc
- For the removal of common warts.
- The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Salicylic Acid 17%
Isopropyl Alcohol (2.5%), Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Purified Water, Caramel Color, FD&C Red No. 40 in flexible collodion.
- Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart.
- Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks or as required by your physician.
- You may return to your podiatrist, dermatologist or physician for removal of wart within 7-14 days.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
- If discomfort persists, consult your podiatrist, dermatologist, physician or pharmacist.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Avoid inhaling vapors.Extremely flammable.
- Keep away from fire or flame. Keep bottle and tube closed tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb