Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House Cleaners and Waxes > Bathroom Cleaners >
- UPC: 019800702410
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
Drano 18 inches snake plus drain cleaning kit with 16 oz pro gel, 6 ea
Safe for plastic, PVC, metal pipes, garbage disposals and septic systems.
You Save: $9.61 (16.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Drano 18 inches snake plus drain cleaning kit with 16 oz pro gel
Our two-step solution for your toughest clogs: First the snake loosens the clog; then the powerful gel clears it away.
Easy to use: Simply feed the 18-inch tool down the drain, remove and discard. Then pour the entire bottle of gel down the drain to clear the clog away.
Safe to use on all pipes and plumbing configurations: The flexible tool bends safely through your pipes, and the thick clog-busting formula has a special ingredient to protect pipes from corrosion. Safe for plastic, PVC, metal pipes, garbage disposals and septic systems.
Perfect for standing-water clogs: Really tough clogs require more than one step, so we�ve engineered the most powerful combination to penetrate even standing-water blockages effectively and efficiently.
- STEP 1: 18-INCH TOOL:
- INSERT tool into drain opening as far as it will go.
- Never force tool into drain.
- Move the tool up and down two inches to better loosen clog.
- CAREFULLY remove tool from drain as clog material may be attached.
- For sanitary purposes, IMMEDIATELY DISPOSE of tool BEFORE proceeding to Step 2. Do NOT attempt to use tool after pouring Pro Concentrate Gel down drain, as product could splash up during tool use.
- STEP 2: PRO CONCENTRATE GEL:
- After discarding tool, SLOWLY POUR entire contents of bottle down drain.
- Allow to work for 30 MINUTES. Then FLUSH with hot water to clean away remaining clog material.
- Open carefully. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean spills at once.
- Never use a plunger during or after use of DRANO PRO CONCENTRATE GEL because product may still be present if drain is not clear.
- Do not reuse empty container.
- Replace cap before discarding.
- Do not mix DRANO PRO CONCENTRATE GEL with other household cleaners as hazardous gases may be released.
- If gases are released, leave area immediately ventilate if possible.
- DANGER: CAN CAUSE BURNS ON CONTACT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
- Contains sodium hydroxide and sodium hypochlorite.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin and clothing.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Thoroughly clean clothing before reuse. Avoid breathing vapors.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.Rinse immediately with water.
- Remove contact lenses, then continue to rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Drink a glassful of milk or water.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove affected clothing. Immediately rinse skin with water for 15 minutes.Keep container tightly closed and stored in a locked cabinet.
Shipping Weight : 12.00 lb