Alka-seltzer plus cold formula tablets by Lil DrugstoreFast Relief of: Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Headache + Body Ache, Sore Throat, Sinus Pressure.Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold: minor aches and pains, headache, runny nose, nasal and sinus congestion, sneezing and sore throat.Temporarily reduces fever.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: do not use.
Reye�s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing) and shock.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed..
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb