Fexofenadine HCl (Antihistamine), Pseudoephedrine HCI 60mg (Nasal decongestant)
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Colloidal Silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid
Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If you have difficulty swallowing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, glaucoma, high blood pressure, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product:
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions).
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions)..
- Stop use and ask a doctor if : An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.