Fexofenadine HCL allegra 60mg tablets by Perrigo Pharma
- Generic: ALLEGRA.Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
- Original Prescription Strength.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Nasal congestion.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages.
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Fexofenadine HCl (Antihistamine), Pseudoephedrine HCI 60mg (Nasal decongestant)
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Colloidal Silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet swallow tablet whole.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over - take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age - do not use.
- Adults 65 years of age and older - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with kidney disease - ask a doctor.
- Other Information:safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened.
- Store between 20�and 25�C (68� and 77�F).
Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If you have difficulty swallowing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, glaucoma, high blood pressure, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product:
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions).
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions)..
- Stop use and ask a doctor if : An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb