Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbal Tea >
Alvita caffeine free hyssop herb tea bags, 24 ea
Hyssop is easy to grow and is rarely bothered by pests or disease.
You Save: $1.23 (23.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alvita caffeine free hyssop herb tea bags
Because of its strong smell, hyssop (hyssopus officinalis) has a history of use as a cleansing herb. The earliest reference to the plant dates back to the 7th century when it was used to clean and improve the smell of kitchens and sickrooms.
- Caffeine free
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine tested
- No strings or staples
Native to central and southern Europe and western Asia, it is also now found in temperate regions of North America. Hyssop's minty leaves and flowers can be used sparingly to flavor green salads, chicken soup, liqueurs, lamb stew and poultry stuffing. Hyssop is easy to grow and is rarely bothered by pests or disease. If it is kept clipped, hyssop makes a good low hedge. Today, herbalists continue to recommend the herb for its health benefits.
The best way to make a good cup of tea is by the infusion method. Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes. Press the bag before removing to enhance the flavor. Add honey to sweeten.
Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.