INDICATIONS:Ferrero Nutella Hazelnut spread skim milk and cocoa, 15 ea
If you like peanut butter, you will surely like Nutella. The combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and cocoa create a deliciously unique creamy, chocolaty taste with a hint of that roasted nut flavor that will delight your taste buds as you enjoy each delicious mouthful. What is Nutella? Nutella (pronounced new-tell-uh), is a deliciously unique spread made from cocoa, hazelnuts, and skim milk, is a spread that is delicious on a wide variety of breads. Mr. Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker and founder of the Ferrero company, first created Nutella, in its original form, in the 1940's. At the time, cocoa was in short supply because of rationing due to World War II, so chocolate was very limited. So Mr. Ferrero used hazelnuts, which are plentiful in the Piedmont region of Italy (northwest), to extend the chocolate supply.
Sugar, Peanut Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Reduced Minerals Whey, (from Milk), Partially Hydrogenated Peanut Oil, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanillin (an Artificial Flavor.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.