ICaps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Areds Formula, Coated Tablets, 120 Ea
Delayed Release Tablets:
- The antioxidant and zinc ingredients used in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study - AREDS.
- Helps preserve healthy vision.
- Each ICaps AREDs Formula tablet is made of high quality ingredients and meets the rigorous quality-control standards of Alcon.
- Alcon is involved in research studying the potential positive effects of antioxidants and other ingredients on preserving healthy vision.
- This ICaps AREDS Formula is Alcon's way of providing you with the important high-potency ingredients studied by the respected National Eye Institute.
- Ask your eye care professional about Alcon Laboratories and our commitment to eye health.
- Specific lifestyle considerations such as smoking should be considered when choosing the proper formulation.
- AREDS is a ground-breaking, 10-year clinical study that proved the benefit of these high-potency antioxidant and zinc ingredients in certain patients at high-risk.
- It is important to note that the high-potency Vitamin C, Vitamin E and zinc ingredient levels found in ICaps AREDS Formula generally can be attained only by supplementation and not through diet alone.
- ICaps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplements are the only major ocular vitamins with delayed release tablets.
- These unique delayed release tablets dissolve gradually, thereby contributing to greater absorption by the body, and less stomach upset - which is common when taking high-potency vitamins and minerals, such as zinc.
- Alcon Laboratories worked hard to formulate the high-level ingredients found in ICaps AREDS Formula into smaller, easy-to-swallow tablets.
- Lactose Free.
Microcrystalline Cellulose , Gelatin , Hypromellose , Silicon Dioxide , Magnesium Stearate , Stearic Acid , Polyethylene Glycol , Sucrose , Dextrin , Titanium Dioxide , Corn Starch , FD&C Red No. 40 Lake , Dextrose Monohydrate , Lecithin , Ascorbyl Palmitate , FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake , Dl-Alpha Tocopherol , Sodium Ascorbate , Sorbic Acid , Sodium Benzoate , Polysorbate 80
Shipping Weight : 0.38 lb