INDICATIONS:Freez it advanced therapy pain relief spray, 4 oz
Muscle, Joint and Pain Relief
- Mentholated Vanishing Scent
- With Ilex, Aloe & Vitamin E
Easy soft touch spray applicator makes it very easy to apply to hard to reach areas such as shoulders, back and ankles.
Freeze It can be used by adults, senior citizens, teenagers, athletes, health care professionals, golfers, runners, tennis players, bikers, triathletes, workers, law enforcement officers, professional athletes and the list goes on!
the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Menthol (3.5%)(Topical Analgesic), Camphor (0.2%)(Topical Analgesic)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, SD Alcohol 40, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E Acetate), Water.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Spray evenly over painful muscles and joints. No need to rub. Leave on affected area to dry.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times per day.
- Do not spray near areas of the face. Spray into hands and apply.
- Do not use with heating device.
For external use only.
If conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within 3 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use with other topical products without your doctors approval.
- Do not use with heating devices.
- Keep away from excessive heat or flame.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep this and all medicine away from children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional help and contact a poison control center immediately and go to the emergency room.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store above 120�F (48�C).Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.