INDICATIONS:Clearears water absorbing ear plugs, 5 pair
Water trapped in the ears after swimming or bathing can be very uncomfortable and may lead to ear problems such as Swimmer�s Ears. The revolutionary, patent pending, product, ClearEars, is a soft, comfortable earplug containing a FDA approved polymer which draws water from the ears.
Works fast in only 5- 10 minutes.
- Safe for kids and adults.
- More convenient than ear drops providing on the spot relief.
- Earth friendly as ClearEars can be reused to help plants retain water. See package for details.
- Alcohol free, dries and relieves.
1. With clean hands, roll earplug back and forth between your fingers into a tight cylinder. 2. Immediately insert compressed earplug into ear canal. Hold earplug in place a few moments until it gently expands to give a snug, comfortable fit. 3. You may remove ClearEars after 5-10 minutes by gently pulling earplug from your ear. Dispose of ClearEars after one use. Earth friendly! Don't throw ClearEars away - use them! ClearEars are made from a material that's safe and nontoxic to both people and plants. After you're finished with them, ClearEars can be cut up and added to the soil for your house plants to help retain valuable moisture. Your plants will love them too.
Use only as directed. Adult supervision required for children under 11. Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These earplugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in throat, which could lead to serious injury or death. Do not use while bathing showering or swimming.