INDICATIONS:Vicks sinex 12 hour decongestant nasal spray, 15ml
Sinex gives fast relief of nasal stuffiness that often accompanies colds, hay fever, allergies or sinusitis.
- 12 Hour Decongestant, Nasal Spray
- Soothing Vicks Vapors
- A safe and effective decongestant relieves sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breath more freely.
For temporary relief of sinus/nasal congestion due to:
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
Oxymetazonline HCl (0.5%)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, fragrance, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, tyloxapol.
- 12 years of age and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril without tilting your head, not more often than every 10-12 hours.
- Under 12 years ask a doctor.
- Children under 2 yrs: Do not use.
- Only selected information is listed on the bottle label. Therefore, you should keep this carton for future reference.
- Store at room temperature.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
When using this product:
- �do not exceed recommended dosage
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb