INDICATIONS:Toms Of Maine sensitive maximum strength soothing mint toothpaste, 4.0 oz
- Maximum Strength
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention with Fluoride
- Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- Sustainable Practices
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrance, or Preservatives
Maximum FDA allowed antisensitivity active ingredient.
Uses: Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact. Helps protect against cavities.
You asked � We listened!
Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Tooth Desensitizer), Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (Anticavity)
Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Organic), Natural Flavors, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum , Titanium Dioxide
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minutes twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children.