MANUFACTURER: MASTERFOODS US.
M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies: Made of whole peanuts covered with milk chocolate, inside colorful sugar shells, M&M'S Peanut Chocolate Candies made their debut in 1954. They were originally all brown, but in 1960 three new colors red, green and yellow were added to the color mix, and these were later joined by orange in 1976.
Milk Chocolate , Sugar , Chocolate , Cocoa Butter , Skim Milk , Lactose , Milkfat , Peanuts , Soy Lecithin , Salt , Artificial Flavors , Sugar , Peanuts , Cornstarch , Corn Syrup Less Than 1% , Gum Acacia Less Than 1% , Coloring Less Than 1% , Red 40 Lake Less Than 1% , Blue 2 Lake Less Than 1% , Blue 1 Lake Less Than 1% , Yellow 6 Less Than 1% , Yellow 5 Less Than 1% , Red 40 Less Than 1% , Blue 1 Less Than 1% , Blue 2 Less Than 1% , Yellow 5 Lake Less Than 1% , Yellow 6 Lake Less Than 1% , Dextrin Less Than 1%.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.