Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Eye Health Supplements >
Icaps Eye Vitamins, Multi-vitamin Formula with Lutein and Zeaxathin By Alcon - 100 Ea
Icaps Eye Vitamins, Multi-vitamin Formula has other antioxidants include vitamins A, C, E and selenium.
You Save: $6.28 (26.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ALCON LABS. INDICATIONS: Icaps Eye Vitamins, Multi-vitamin Formula With Lutein & Zeaxathin
Icaps Eye Vitamins, Multi-vitamin Formula With Lutein & Zeaxathin By Alcon has all the high potency antioxidants and zinc important to eye health, plus the added benefit of lutein (loo'-teen) and zeaxanthin (zee-uh-zan'-thin).
- Free radicals are oxidized particles that result from normal metabolism in our body.
- However, if not properly removed from our eyes by good blood circulation.
- free radicals can damage cells in the eye and possibly lead to eye problems.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that can absorb free radicals before they can cause damage.
- Other antioxidants include vitamins A, C, E and selenium.
- ICaps Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula provides a balanced formula of these high potency antioxidants, plus zinc and more all the ingredients important for healthy eyes full of life.
- ICaps vitamins are lactose free.
- This helps eliminate gastric upset in people with lactose intolerance, which is generally associated with dairy products.
- Formulated for people at risk of age-related eye conditions.
- ICaps Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula may also be appropriate for people with frequent exposure to sunlight.
- Doctors believe lutein and zeaxanthin may protect eyes reducing the damage caused by free radicals.
- Proven Bioavailability
- The carotenoids found in fruits and vegetables promote and maintain healthy vision.
- Two important carotenoids that are helpful in protecting the retina, are lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Data on file, Alcon, Inc.
- Most of us, however, do not consume sufficient daily quantities of lutein and zeaxanthin-rich foods to get the necessary eye protection benefit we need.
- A University of Utah Dietary Study found that the bioavailability of ICaps Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula is comparable to high dietary intake of carotenoids.
- Therefore, taking ICaps vitamins as a dietary supplement is extremely beneficial.
- Because it contains all the essential nutrients for good ocular health.
Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Acetate Dihydrate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sucrose, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Corn Starch, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin, Polyethylene Glycol, Beta Carotene, Lutein/Zeaxanthin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Carnauba Wax.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature. Suggested Adult Intake: Two tablets per day with meal, or as directed by your physician.
Do not use if the safety seal under the cap is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: Tablet not to be broken before consumption.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb