MANUFACTURER: ALCON LABS. INDICATIONS:
Icaps Lutein and Zeaxanthin Lactose Free Ocular Eye Vitamin Tablets helps promote healthy eyes.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Icaps Lutein & Zeaxanthin Tablets 2 Contains: Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 6600 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 400 mg, Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 150 IU, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 10 mg, Zinc (Zinc Acetate) 60 mg, Copper 4 mg, Manganese 10 mg, Selenium 40 mcg, Lutein/Zeaxanthin 4 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Vegetable Oil/Oleoresin, Corn Starch, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Carnauba Wax. DIRECTIONS: Adults: 2 tablets per day With Meal, or as directed by your Physician. WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children. Tablet not to be broken before consumption. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not use if safety seal under the cap is broken or missing. Tablet not to be broken before consumption.
- Please read all label information on delivery
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin promote healthy eyes
- Time-release formula allows the ingredients to dissolve gradually for better absorption
- A specialized, comprehensive formula of carotenoids, antioxidants, and minerals important to vision
- All-natural Lutein, lactose free.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb