Mucinex childrens multi symptom cold very berry flavor liquid
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily relieves: Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep.
- Nasal congestion due to a cold. Stuffy nose. Relieves chest congestion. Dosing cup included.
Dextromethorphan HBr (5 mg), Guaifenesin (100 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (2.5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid Anhydrous, D&C Red 33, Dextrose, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor. ml = milliliter.
- Children 6 Years to Under 12 Years: 10 ml every 4 hours.
- Children 4 Years to Under 6 Years: 5 ml every 4 hours.
- Children Under 4 Years: Do not use. Store between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug (If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product).
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if your child gets nervous, dizzy or sleepless; symptoms do not get better within 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache (These could be signs of a serious illness).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband or bottle cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb