Vicks NyQuil cold and flu night time relief liquicaps, 24 ea
to relieve your cough, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need to wake up feeling more like yourself again.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever.
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Aches and Pain
Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant), Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg (Antihistamine)
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the adult/child takes:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- 16-, 24-, 48-, and 72-count packages: This package is safety sealed and child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
- 2-count pouch is Safety Sealed: Use only if foil is intact. TO OPEN, FOLD, AND TEAR.