Vicks NyQuil cold and flu night time relief liquid, 12 oz
Alcohol-Free NyQuil Cold and Flu Relief Liquid medicine provides powerful relief from cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing.
Alcohol-Free NyQuil is formulated with Chlorpheniramine, a different antihistamine than what�s used in original NyQuil. However, it still provides trusted relief for your cold and flu symptoms to help you get the sleep you need.
Alcohol-Free NyQuil Cold and Flu Relief Liquid medicine is available in a soothing berry flavor.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever.
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Aches and Pain
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take only as directed�see Overdose warning.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years - Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the adult/child takes:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident:Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb