Vicks DayQuil cold and flu multi symptom relief liquicaps, 24 ea
you�ll get the non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief you need to help get your power back today.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever.
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Aches and Pain
Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant), Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide.
- Take only as directed�see Overdose warning.
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years - Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the adult/child takes:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- 16-, 24-, 48-, and 72-count packages: These packages are safety sealed and child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
- 2-count pouch is safety sealed: Use only if foil is intact. TO OPEN, FOLD AND TEAR.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb