MANUFACTURER: Health Plus INC.
INDICATIONS: Health Plus Colon cleanse tea to go peppermint tea bags
- Fast Acting Gentle Relief.
- A symphony of health-giving botanicals in a delicious herbal tea with flavorful notes.
- Botanicals work in harmony to gently encourage peristalsis, helping you to naturally, safely and effectively eliminate accumulated wastes.
- Colon Cleanse Tea is an unique synergistic blend of herbs and spices that meet our high quality standards.
- Senna - promotes regularity.
- Soothing and warming carminative spices of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Fennel.
Colon Cleanse Tea brings to you the essence of ancient wisdom from the Far East along with the advances of modern science. Sit back and enjoy the unique aroma and taste of this wonderful dietary supplement, comfortable in the knowledge that you are doing your body well. Share this treasure with your friends and family.
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Fennel, Papaya Leaf, Peppermint, Spearmint, Saffron.
As a dietary supplement for relief of occasional constipation pour two cups of boiling water over one tea bag. Steep for about 2 minutes and discard tea bag. Drink on cup after dinner and a second cup on the morning, repeat until relieved. After the first week, you may use only one cup of boiling water per tea bag. Use the Tea for no more than 10 days at a time, and repeat as needed.
For best results use Color Cleanse Peppermint Tea for a thorough Cleansing about every 2 months, followed by our top Colon Cleanse Regular Fiber for maintenance in between. Enjoy this tea hot or cold. Strength of tea may be lowered for individual taste. Always drink 6-8 glasses of water per day to hydrate the body when using the product. Water does not provide enough electrolytes to have any physiological counter-effect to dehydration.
This product contains Senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.