Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Soothing Heat bubble bath
- Use a gentle, natural surfactant instead of sodium lauryl sulfate and contain no synthetic colors, or fragrances.
- They are also alcohol, and paraben free and are not tested on animals.
- Each of the four bath products is packaged in an attractive, shatterproof plastic 13.5 ounce bottle.
- 100% pure essential oils.
- Not tested on animals.
- No synthetic colors or fragrances.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water (aqua), sodium myreth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, abies balsamea (balsam fir) needle oil, citrus x limon (lemon) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, citric acid, panthenol, juniperus communis (juniper) berry oil, myrtus communis (myrtle) oil, wheat amino acids, ascorbic acid, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf extract.
Pour 1 to 2 tablespoons or desired amount into running bath water.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract.
- Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs.
- Consult physician if irritation persists or before use if pregnant, suffering from any medical conditions or taking medication.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb